There are plenty of reasons why some homeowners don't like using cords or wands to control their window treatments. Some may have households with small children and don't want any choking hazards to get into small hands. Others may have mobility issues that make using these […]
Motorizations For Easy-To-Use Window Coverings In Cape Coral
Adjusting your window coverings shouldn't be a struggle- and with Vertical Blinds Plus DBA Blinds Plus Interiors, it doesn't have to be. We offer cutting-edge window treatment motorizations to help Cape Coral homeowners maximize their convenience and comfort. No need to struggle with pull cords and wands: with our motorizations, controlling your window coverings is as easy as flipping a switch or pushing a button.
At Vertical Blinds Plus DBA Blinds Plus Interiors, we customize window coverings for Cape Coral homeowners to their exact specifications, helping them achieve their interior decor dreams and making life a little easier and more charming. We can motorize just about any of our window coverings to maximize your convenience and bring your home into the 21st century. If you'd like to learn more about our motorizations, call us and a get free in-home consultation today at 239-514-9989.
Motorized Window Coverings
Shades, blinds, curtains, drapes- nearly any kind of window covering you can think of, we can motorize for your convenience. Some homeowners are apprehensive about installing window treatment motorizations due to the complex process of getting them set up, but our installation professionals take care of that, letting you sit back and enjoy the easy, modern benefits of your new motorizations!
Why Motorize Your Window Treatments?
Here are some of the biggest benefits you can expect from motorizing your window treatments:
- Ease Of Control: There's no need to tangle with cords and wands when you can control your window decor with a switch or a button. Motorizations also help with hard-tor
- Accessibility: For homeowners who suffer from mobility issues or similar physical ailments, motorizations take the stress and struggle out of controlling their window coverings.
- Safety: If you have small children or pets in your household, you may be looking for a way to remove dangerous choking hazards like pull cords. Motorizations automate your controls to eliminate the need for cords and hanging chains, making your home a little bit safer.
- Automation: Want to control your window coverings through your smart home? We provide the option to integrate your window motorizations through your smart home system so you can program your shades to adjust throughout the day, even when you're not at home!
Frequently Asked Motorization Questions
- In-Wall: This refers to concealing the automation wires behind the wall so that you don't see them.
- Plug-In: This option lets you plug your motorized blinds' system into a standard wall outlet. Attempting to conceal the wires is more challenging with this type, but it is possible. An electrician can install an outlet at the top behind the valance or cornice.
- Wire-Free: This option provides automation without the need for wires. This is especially useful for hard-to-reach windows such as skylights or transom windows.
- Wall Switches: just like flipping on a light switch, you can flip on a switch and your window shades can open or shut. One switch can be programmed to control one shade or multiples.
- Remote controls: For added ease of use, you might prefer our remote control option. You can open your family room blinds from the kitchen with the press of a button!
- Home Automation Integration: We can discuss this option with you for additional types of control over your window blinds and shades. There are some extra wiring and steps needed to take to integrate into your home automation. We are specialists in automated blinds control.