Sheer Vertical Blinds
Sheer vertical blinds are a great choice for sliding glass doors or large windows. They add a softness and elegance to the room that you can’t get with PVC verticals blinds. Plus, they are not as loud when you open them as PVC.
Several colors and patterns are available so that you can coordinate to the color combination of the room. Neutrals such as whites and beige are plentiful with this style.
- Luminette® Privacy Sheers are available in many light filtering levels. Choose from ultra-sheer fabric to room darkening based on the privacy level required.
- Contemporary curtain rod. Choose from many other types of valances or cornices if you want to hide the rod from view.
- Perfect solution for very large windows or sliding glass doors. They can be pulled to the right, left or split in the center depending on your preference.
- The veins of the vertical blind are attached to the material. You have full light control with the 180 degree rotating veins.
- A wand and cord is standard but a convenient motorized option is available.
- Up to 75% UV protection
Vertical veins are fabric wrapped, creating a functional yet elegant look to your vertical window treatment. Flair 21 gives you the functionality of a vertical blind and at the same time, the elegance of sheer drapes.
- Fabric is removable for easy cleaning. All fabrics are machine washable. See manufacturers recommended cleaning.
- Snap tape at the top and tack at the bottom keep the fabric on securely on the vein.
- Cord or baton standard. Motorized option is available. Baton only offered on one-way systems.
- Shirred matching valance and wood valances are offered
- Choose from hundreds of sheer fabrics and designs
- Eurohem is used to weigh down the bottom, creating a uniform look
- Both the Luminettes and Flair 21 vertical blinds are offered in room darkening fabrics. But, because of the nature of vertical blinds, you will have light peeking through the slats. For room darkening shades, please see other window covering options.
- One-way openings are suggested for the Flair 21 blinds due to the installation and the large light gap that can occur in a middle split opening.