Commonly referred to as venetian blinds or mini blinds, aluminum blinds are a very cost effective solution to window coverings.
- Offered in many colors
- In addition to color choices, there is a metallic finish available for a contemporary look
- 1/2″ slats for small windows
- 1″ slats are the most popular and common size
- 2″ slats are nice for greater visibility out of the window
- The contoured or beveled headrails give a nice appearance so that a custom valance really isn’t necessary
- Double slatted headrails combine two slats that are the same color and material as the aluminum blinds into the headrail.
- Material Valances and Cornices can dress up mini blinds. Wood Cornices are another option for adding more detail to your window treatment.
- Standard: wand on the left side of the window and the cord on the right side of the window
- Reversed: wand on the right side of the window and the cord on the left side of the window
- Cordless: Simply touch the blinds and they move to where you want them.
- The Reveal product line that we offer has control that nests two slats together when you twist open the blinds. This creates a better view.
- Hunter Douglas offers PowerTilt, LitRise and UltraGlide. All of these make raising and lowering your blinds easier.
- We have the capability to drill the holes further back on certain aluminum blinds so that when the blinds are closed, the drill holes don’t let light through.